Woods, Fuller, Shultz & Smith is committed to giving back to the communities in which we practice. Philanthropy and community involvement have long been an important cornerstone of our firm. We are proud to support a wide variety of community organizations, programs and events, and strongly encourage our attorneys serve as volunteers, board members and pro-bono legal representatives.
Congratulations to each of the 2019 recipients of a $1,000 Woods Fuller scholarship!
- Anna Klocke – Tea Area High School
- Jack Brenneman – Roosevelt High School
- Abigale Muller – O'Gorman High School
- Braden Jahn - Sioux Center High School
- Nathan Popp – Brandon Valley High School